Free Staging Consultation
Home Staging is an essential marketing tool used to sellyour home or vacant property. Staging prepares your home to make a great first impression.
Re-Design allows you to maximize the enjoyment of your home. Redesign incorporates colour, furniture placement and space planning.
We work within your budget and prepare your home for the market. We see your home from the buyer's perspective and emphasize the selling features.
When you choose Kirk Rickman and Victoria Carter as your Realtors, you will receive a FREE Staging Consultation from us as another added bonus. Victoria Carter has a diploma in Interior Decoration and Design and uses her skills from College to give home owners and buyers that little bit extra.
A staging consultation typically costs anywhere from $75 for a vacant room, to upwards of $1000. A normal cost for the consultation alone is usually around $250. This, of course, is a FREE service to Kirk Rickman and Victoria Carter's clients!
It only takes a few seconds to make a first impression, and a first impression on your home could cost you thousands of dollars. It is critical that your home gives the right impact! That WOW Factor.
- Sell faster
- Sell for more money
- Show better in photos and marketing promotions
- Attract more buyers, and more offers
- Eliminate buyers chipping away at the 'asking price'
As part of our staging service however we will offer:
- Advice on colors as it pertains to painting.
- Aid with de-cluttering, packing and room organization
- Furniture arrangement
- Complete staging of the house after it has been prepared and cleaned for sale. This includes accessorizing to create a polished, inviting atmosphere.
Did you know that:
- Staged homes sell faster, and get significantly more offers than homes which have not been staged
- Pictures of staged homes generate much more interest, visits and offers - important to consider when all buyers see are thumbnails on realtor's websites!
- The up front investment in home staging is significantly less than a price reduction on your house once it's on the market
- Staged homes get higher offers
- Staged homes have an advantage over other houses on the market and the polish of staging is often the deciding factor for buyers making a choice between houses
Kirk Rickman and Victoria Carter include a home staging consultation with every listing as we are completely committed to helping you sell your house quickly and for the top dollar.